Join Our Practice
We are currently looking for PA licensed psychologists, social workers, and counselors to join our outpatient team. We have a combination of offerings, including fee-for-service positions 12-24 hours per week, and part-time and full-time salaried positions with benefits.
At Bloomgarden, Ostroff & Associates we highly value our therapists and have a work culture of mutual support, respect, kindness, growth, and learning.
We especially appreciate the unique style, culture, identities, interests and professional expertise that each clinician brings to the practice, and we make every attempt to create a space where each therapist feels welcome and can thrive.
We are known to be a very warm and friendly group, and find ways to stay connected virtually and in-person for social purposes.
What We Offer:
- A comprehensive onboarding process with ongoing mentorship to help you get acclimated to our documentation program and various systems.
- Intake coordinators dedicated to finding the best client/therapist fit and taking the time to know your work in order to make that happen.
- An administrative team who handles billing, collections, and other administrative tasks so you can focus on your relationships with your clients. They will also facilitate the credentialing process to get you in network with insurance companies.
- Professional email address and access to our HIPAA-Compliant Google Workspace account
- Access to our HIPAA compliant ZOOM account (included for salaried therapists; a small fee for independent contractors)
- Biweekly case consultation groups for every therapist, monthly DBT and EMDR consultation groups for those interested, individual case consultation as needed, and in-house continuing education training programs several times a year. We also provide a subscription to Clearly Clinical podcasts for CE credits.
- In 2020 we started an initiative to focus on racial justice, equity and inclusion. Therapists are welcome to join our Social and Racial Justice Working Group and participate in monthly discussions about de-colonization of mental health, allyship, treatment for racial trauma, white fragility, systemic racism, cultural humility, etc. We are invested in keeping therapists up-to-date and educated on racial and equity issues, strengthening our work culture, and ensuring high-quality care for BIPOC clients in our practice. We also stay engaged in our community by participating in service-oriented activities.
Our compensation is very competitive, with you earning 60%+ of insurance and private pay rates received.
Additional Benefits For Salaried Positions:
- Health benefits - $500/month employer contribution; family and/or spouse may join plan if desired
- Dental benefits
- Basic life insurance coverage
- 401K with Safe Harbor 4% employer match
- 4 weeks of PTO per year (vacation/sick/personal combined)
- Bonuses every six months for exceeding productivity goals
What We Are Seeking:
- An active PA license for your profession
- At least 3 years experience conducting therapy in a mental health setting
- A minimum caseload of 10 sessions per week
- Active liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Experience using Therapy Notes or other EHR/EMR systems is a plus
- Experience with Google Workspace is a plus
- Additional state licenses and/or PsyPact is a plus